Hot Toys - MMS 333 - Star Wars Ep.VII - First Order Stormtrooper (Jakku Ex.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ this

Great looking figure and my favorite trooper by far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If getting the Snowie two pack means I wouldn't be getting the Jakku Stormie, then yeah, I know what I'm missing. :lol

does anyone know, if there is a thread on improving the articulation of the stormtrooper a mod.??

Kauris there are some tutorials but I don't remember if they are in this thread or a separate thread (by WWEJedi - I think he might have had some good mods for poseability but I think it was in the Squad Leader thread initially).There also a couple of YouTube videos.

Found it - it was WWEJedi's thread -

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...troopers-flexible-remove-stiff-undersuit.html

Last edited:
(the angry orc) dude!! thank you so much! i was looking for it and couldn't find it.

No problem man! I only remembered it because I had been looking at mods the other day. I haven't been brave enough to try it yet.

Just received this guy today. He looks fantastic but the poseablitiy really is shocking! I took the rifle out the box and carefully extended the stock. It just fell apart in my hand. Frustrating! The build quality on some of these things really is terrible. It will glue but I will probably try and pick up a spare if I can.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Also what glue do people recommend using on these things? Obviously needs to be strong without damaging the plastic

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Still love this guy - easily my fav of all the troopers. Added a little extra dirt on mine - not as extreme as some, but considering this trooper had just landed on Jakku, figured it was 'about right'

DSCN0693.JPGDSCN0696.JPG

Back