Hot Toys - MMS 333 - Star Wars Ep.VII - First Order Stormtrooper (Jakku Ex.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ that is what makes this figure somewhat desirable to me. Kylo overshadows him to the point that I'm not bothered as much by my hangups with the trooper.

This is about the funniest FIX I've ever passed along... but its definitely needed.

I've noticed that all the Jakku-troopers seem to ship with very small crotch-guards. :lol With all their gear, I think they deserve a little more protection, so here's a simple fix to convert your female Jakku-trooper to a male Jakku-trooper...

BEFORE....................................................... and ..................................................AFTER adjustment.

before + after crotch fix COMP.jpg

before-after crotch fix 2-19-16.jpg

He even looks more comfortable with the... loosening up.

:lol :lol :rotfl

If you get one Turd.... you WILL want more. They ain't Stormtroopers.... but they're awesome soldiers.

Yeah I have problems with that too. 9 stormies I think, a couple sandies, and a spacetrooper. I need another one of those, the one I have is just standing by himself pointing into space like a jackass:)

Nice line-up.

I expect to see the Flametrooper next.

I really hope he gets released soon. Let's get Leia on Monday and Flametrooper on Friday. I just want to get the ANH line wrapped up already.

Then I can just sit back and wait patiently for any new announcements and upcoming releases. (Boba and Phasma being my next 2 anticipated releases)

Cool shots in here....finally got a chance to pull this out of the box tonight....looks real good. Wish I'd had it with me on my last desert trip. Maybe next time...

Here's a first shot from me....

Cool shots in here....finally got a chance to pull this out of the box tonight....looks real good. Wish I'd had it with me on my last desert trip. Maybe next time...

Here's a first shot from me....

Excellent picture! :clap

I can't get my stand into the base:(

I didn't run into that issue with this figure, but I actually had problems putting the stand into the base for my Sandie figure, which uses the same base as this figure. It was like the attachment piece on the stand was too large. However, I just swapped stands with my Captain America GA figure (the stand was a little loose/wobbly for that figure) and it fit right in. The stand for my Captain America is also no longer wobbly inside the base, so a win-win.

Thanks for the kind words folks...this trooper is pretty cool...fun to take shots of...just so "graphic" and "bold" (if that makes any sense)...

On patrol with another trooper...

Back