Hot Toys - MMS 333 - Star Wars Ep.VII - First Order Stormtrooper (Jakku Ex.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that Jakkutrooper more and more. Calls in airstrike. Chases heroes into Millennium Falcon. Reason for excellent Falcon/TIE chase. Sets Rey on her destiny with Han Solo. Reason Han Solo dies.

Man, that Jakku dude caused everything!!!

So glad I pre-ordered him!! :blissy

:wink1:

I almost cancelled this figure due to lack of funds. But I contacted Sideshow and they bumped m first flex payment to January, so it made it possible to keep him!

I agree. It looks fantastic all kitted out. The sand base doesn't hurt, either.

With the backpack on, I'm thinking this is the First Order's version of a "Sand Trooper". I wouldn't be surprised if HT releases a version with a shoulder pauldron later on... (Get your CC ready, Wor-Gar...) :wink1:

Thanks for the great pics, red360!

With the backpack on, I'm thinking this is the First Order's version of a "Sand Trooper". I wouldn't be surprised if HT releases a version with a shoulder pauldron later on...

I doubt it since the Jakku troops with backpacks didn't have pauldrons in the movie. But then again there weren't any copper chrome OT Stormies on film either.

Hot-Toys-Copper-Chrome-Stormtrooper-011.jpg

Other than the sandy base there's nothing really Jakku specific about this trooper. I just watched the film again tonight and the "Jakku Troopers" are seen on Starkiller base turning around with the regular troopers to watch the weapon fire. Also on Takodana there are "Jakku" Troopers there too. One of them holds Chewie's bowcaster when the heroes were briefly captured.

Obviously they're not "Jakku" troopers in the film, but you see them first and most prominently on Jakku. Do the ones on Starkiller base have the backpacks or are they just heavy troopers?

Last edited:
So tempting... seriously all I want from Episode VII. Stupid Christmas and the season of giving... jk... kind of :lol

So they just reused the Sandtrooper base with a different name plate. It has the hole for the patrol droid in it.

Other than the sandy base there's nothing really Jakku specific about this trooper. I just watched the film again tonight and the "Jakku Troopers" are seen on Starkiller base turning around with the regular troopers to watch the weapon fire. Also on Takodana there are "Jakku" Troopers there too. One of them holds Chewie's bowcaster when the heroes were briefly captured.

This is NOT Jakku trooperS.... this is THE one and only Jakku Trooper who sees Rey and Finn, shoots at them, calls in the air strike, chases them into the Millennium Falcon thus sending them off to meet with Han Solo, who will die as a result of that meeting.

He's very importante, no?

Back