Hot Toys - MMS 333 - Star Wars Ep.VII - First Order Stormtrooper (Jakku Ex.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is NOT Jakku trooperS.... this is THE one and only Jakku Trooper who sees Rey and Finn, shoots at them, calls in the air strike, chases them into the Millennium Falcon thus sending them off to meet with Han Solo, who will die as a result of that meeting.

He's very importante, no?

Oh okay that works then. :)

No, doudou.

tumblr_mi73auoEqq1re3x32o1_500.gif

I agree. It looks fantastic all kitted out. The sand base doesn't hurt, either.

With the backpack on, I'm thinking this is the First Order's version of a "Sand Trooper". I wouldn't be surprised if HT releases a version with a shoulder pauldron later on... (Get your CC ready, Wor-Gar...) :wink1:

Thanks for the great pics, red360!

As a lover of the pauldron (which almost made me get the officer) I got one off eBay. Not accurate but it looks so cool to me!

What do you think?

af8de5263a0726a386eff3b8ce42c1ee.jpg

That looks great Jazz. I'm actually surprised they didn't add one to him to begin with. If this is their new take on a sandtrooper, the pauldron is the most defining accessory, IMO.

Yeah there will be sandtroopers. No doubt about it.. Disney won't let that one slide if there's money to be made from selling the toys.

Was that trooper on Jakku? I don't remember, I thought there was just tie fighters on Jakku

I thought this trooper was in the beginning where Poe was, was that Jakku?

This figure is perfect...except for the base...would be nice if his was the same as the rest of the Troopers...glad I picked up extra FO stands...

As a lover of the pauldron (which almost made me get the officer) I got one off eBay. Not accurate but it looks so cool to me!

What do you think?

There you go! Doesn't look bad at all.

And I personally am glad that it comes with the sandy base. I happen to like it. Wouldn't mind picking up a few extras as well.

This will be my third variant on the main trooper. I thought I'd be good with owning just one version, but I gotta have them all now. It's great that this guy can be a normal trooper as well. Should be a really nice display with all the trooper versions posed with Kylo and Captain Phasma.

Back