Hot Toys - MMS 333 - Star Wars Ep.VII - First Order Stormtrooper (Jakku Ex.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooh, I never thought of that -- Stormtrooper Finn with handprint helmet!

Its sad, but the moment I saw that in the movie, I was thinking, 'Hot toys variant right there!' As long as they make him dirty, give us interior helmet deco, and the bloody print, that could be a really hot ticket item from them!

I haven't been paying attention to these Stormtrooper figures very much, since funds are limited. Do all of the troopers have a rubber undersuit?

I'm loving my Jakku Trooper, though it did need weathering to make it look movie-accurate based on this picture of Finn (see below)

IMG_8531.jpg
IMG_8517.jpg
IMG_8537.jpg
finn.jpg

I guess it has the same issues, because it was quite stiff but this pose was very doable. I find it unnecessary to remove or modify the under suit, because I can do what I want, and I do not plan very Extreme poses

Thanks guys. My basic tool was my airbrush. Then some weathering powders and then the tone it down with 0000 steel wool

Preordered! First First Order for me. First TFA. Oh no.... here we go....

Chose this over Kylo in the event it goes waitlist, since HT is upping their edition size for Kylo. But he's next as soon as the Jan code comes up.

Back