1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I look at the modified version of the Witch, I've come to this conclusion...
It's not creepy or lude, (never thought it was) but it does look like a more mature version of the character. The basic Hot Toys version, based on the movie, looks like a more childish version of the character, while the modded version looks like a more matured (grown-up) character. Think of Anne Parillaud in La Femme Nikita, or Bridget Fonda in Point of No Return.
Ryan

Mine has been item shipping soon since this morning ... Thought it would change by the time I got home from doing a bunch of stuff but noooo ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more I look at the modified version of the Witch, I've come to this conclusion...
It's not creepy or lude, (never thought it was) but it does look like a more mature version of the character. The basic Hot Toys version, based on the movie, looks like a more childish version of the character, while the modded version looks like a more matured (grown-up) character. Think of Anne Parillaud in La Femme Nikita, or Bridget Fonda in Point of No Return.
Ryan

I just think the mod looks way too tall and thin ... But it looks cool. I'm much more annoyed with the people who like to fully unzip Black Widow's jumpsuit to take pics ha

I just got an email from ups saying that SC will be arriving on Wednesday.

amazing likeness on this figure. nice to finally get a figure with a human head sculpt. my wife said she looks a bit undersized...

CdAXtpCUAAAZQKf.jpg

Mine arrived at my local comic shop yesterday, but I'm hold off until tomorrow to grab it during new comic book day.

I wonder how soon Vision will arrive?

Mine arrived at my local comic shop yesterday, but I'm hold off until tomorrow to grab it during new comic book day.

I wonder how soon Vision will arrive?

Cool I am on the East Coast awaiting my LCS to get their shipment. Hopefully by the end of the week!

Back