1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the exposed joint was bugging me so I tugged the jacket sleeve more and readjusted the energy accessories:

IMG_1016.jpg

Finally got an email update from Sideshow... This is going to be processed on March 3 for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I got that email too. I'm so glad I didn't cancel my order. It's not too much of a wait.

Finally got an email update from Sideshow... This is going to be processed on March 3 for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the same email! :) I can handle waiting until the 3rd, it'll give me a little more time to pay off Quicksilver xD

I just got an email from AlterEgo saying they'd be getting her in stock within the next two weeks... The impossibility of that happening is bumming me out :monkey2 :lol

Glad I grabbed this from timcent $230 shipped uk.
SS would have cost me $312 shipped and taxed,finally grabbed a bargain.

Glad I grabbed this from timcent $230 shipped uk.
SS would have cost me $312 shipped and taxed,finally grabbed a bargain.

Yeah, after all my impatience waiting for this figure, and Sideshow finally being ready to ship her..... I'm going to cancel with them :lol It worked out nearly $100 cheaper for me to buy her from a supplier in New Zealand, even factoring in the nrd I won't get back from Sideshow.

SideShow cancelled my order. They even gave me back my NRD for some reason. I thought that was non-refundable? But hey, I'm not complaining.

It's non refundable if you cancel...not if they do. I'm surprised by this though. They don't can an order for no reason

It's non refundable if you cancel...not if they do. I'm surprised by this though. They don't can an order for no reason

I should have elaborated more. Before I knew she was shipping on the 3rd, I sent them an email asking them to cancel my order and they did. I was using a guest account at the time and wasn't sure on how to cancel my order. Timcent here I come

Ah. Well they will refund 1 NRD in a lifetime. (They normally would just give you credit to your account but since you where a guest..you got the refund)

I LOVE her new CW suit. Her "New Avengers" outfit...not so much. It is less cluttered, less bulky, and more elegant. I want a coat like that for myself :lol

So wait, she's supposed to be sent out on March 3rd? I got an email stating that my last payment was going to be on the 20th of next month. :\

Back