1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think she looks great!
I just need to decide if I want to get her now or wait til CW when she has an official Avengers costume..
I wasn't crazy about the way she looked at the end of AoU, but we only got to see her for like 3 seconds.

My 14 year old daughter says "get her NOW, Dad!"
SW was her favorite character in AoU! :rock

Listen to your daughter!!! :lol

I think she looks great!
I just need to decide if I want to get her now or wait til CW when she has an official Avengers costume..
I wasn't crazy about the way she looked at the end of AoU, but we only got to see her for like 3 seconds.

She sounds wise beyond her years, listen to her :lol :woo

I think she looks great!

Ah that's awesome man, she has impeccable taste! :hi5:
- I expect to see her in the Hellfire Club thread by the end of the week :lol

I'll be getting both versions, but if you looking for just one - I understand your dilemma. That said, I can't imagine this not keeping it's value so you could probably move it on should you decide you want to get the CW SW.

^ that is absolutely true. :goodpost:

Yeah, I have a "1 figure per character on the shelf" rule. I've always been that way.. just think it looks better and it saves me quite a bit of money. :lol

^ that is absolutely true. :goodpost:

Yeah, I have a "1 figure per character on the shelf" rule. I've always been that way.. just think it looks better and it saves me quite a bit of money. :lol

It's a good and necessary rule for those of us who don't want to go broke in this increasingly expensive hobby. I always follow it, with the sole exception of Captain America (I have the Stealth version and the AOU version--but Cap's my favorite MCU character.) I really do feel bad for the Iron Man collectors. And I just thank my lucky stars that I feel no need to own any Hot Toys Iron Man figures outside of the Silver Centurion.

the sculpt looks spectacular, so much so that I cant pass it up and I cant wait for maria hill. I might replace SW's suit with the civil war version later though, I like a more iconic look

11709726_914375655267430_6176966709152462704_n.jpg

CollectorGuy - I don't think it will be that difficult. Much like Selina Kyle, the hair will be held against the head initially via that plastic band 'thingy', but once removed and the hair is 'free', I think this should be ok to manipulate how you want it. :)

Man I'm so excited about this one lol.

Back