1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 301 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch Figure (full pics/specs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Cap, Hawkeye and iron man look great! Thor is up for debate and widow is well..... :lol

Yeah, I was thinking more Thor and BW :lol

Yes please :pray: That's all I need to be happy with the AOU line, oh and Ultimate Ultron :D

Ultimate Ultron is probably a no-go, I think they will probably just leave it with Prime. Pains me to say it as I REALLY want a UU (as I may have mentioned once or twice :monkey3), but just have a feeling it's probably a no-no.

Hopefully I'm wrong, if I'm not and idiotic things like Veronica :)gah:) get the green light - I won't be very happy :lol

Last edited:
Ultimate Ultron is probably a no-go, I think they will probably just leave it with Prime. Pains me to say it as I REALLY want a UU (as I may have mentioned once or twice :monkey3), but just have a feeling it's probably a no-no.

Hopefully I'm wrong, if I'm not and idiotic things like Veronica :)yess:) get the green light - I won't be very happy :lol

You know what I think with the negative response to Prime they are going to wait until releases to announce Ultimate, who is sure to be a lot better, just so they don't lose sales on Prime

You know what I think with the negative response to Prime they are going to wait until releases to announce Ultimate, who is sure to be a lot better, just so they don't lose sales on Prime

I'd be happy with that man - I can wait. I really do hope we got one at some point. :pray:

Yeah but I'm hoping they will be better in hand :)

I'll never know with Thor, but I am looking forward to getting BW :hi5:

ninja-punch.gif

Super Post Ninja skills! :clap

I think she looks great!
I just need to decide if I want to get her now or wait til CW when she has an official Avengers costume..
I wasn't crazy about the way she looked at the end of AoU, but we only got to see her for like 3 seconds.

My 14 year old daughter says "get her NOW, Dad!"
SW was her favorite character in AoU! :rock

Back