1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 283 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He does have some beautiful wrinkly old parts to him. :)

His fingers remind me of these but with fingernails....

s-l1600.jpg

I have been having a lot of fun with this figure.

Can you imagine if ANH had been filmed after RTOS?

obi_vader.jpg
"HEY STUMPY!"

obi_stumpy.jpg
"I am right here beeyatch"

In all seriousness, he is a cool figure.
thisisobi.jpg

Hey all, I'm kind of new to the party with the new Hot Toys Star wars figs, but I'm a bit confused. I thought this figure was released in 2015, but Sideshow has him and vader up for pre-order. Is there a second wave of the figs being released or something?

Do you follow the Toy Anxiety thread? They parted one out recently. Maybe they'll get a few more when SS has these back in stock.

Yeah, they'll likely part another one out soon. I finally grabbed a HT Vader helmet and I thought they'd never part another one of those out.

rhboyd, just track the TA site daily and you'll get some hands.

Hey all, I'm kind of new to the party with the new Hot Toys Star wars figs, but I'm a bit confused. I thought this figure was released in 2015, but Sideshow has him and vader up for pre-order. Is there a second wave of the figs being released or something?

That's precisely what's happening. Along with Vader, Han and Chewie. I believe the second run of Vader has recently started shipping though.

Hopefully this is eligible for whatever May 4th code Sideshow offers. I recently found out it was back up for Pre-Order and this is the only figure I'm missing (besides all the stormtrooper variations) from Hot Toys ANH run.

Looks great Riblets. Does anyone know when the Phase 2 releases are going to ship from Sideshow???

Back