1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 283 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Obi-Wan Kenobi Sixth Scale Figure

LDYhwdq.jpg

"I've been waiting for you Obi-wan - I mean Luke - no, Obi-wan, the circle is now complete."

:lol

That thought never crossed my mind, but now that you mention it - Obi-wan, you ol' dog!

As excited for the HT Obi Wan as I am, I'm pretty jazzed we're getting a bearded, older Jedi Luke for the new flick.

Wouldn't that be the plot twist of all time....Obi Wan is Luke's Father....that really changes things up a bit.

Well... When Obi asked Padme if Anakin was the father she didn't say anything... And then he said I'm so sorry... I mean... She could've said no :lol :lol :lol

Anakin one night, Kenobi the next. Hopefully Disney will remake the prequels and work in that plot line.

I can't be the only one who dreams about Disney re-making the last three....and have them make sense this time.

God-awful movies.

Ready to pre order you Japanese bastaches!

I can't be the only one who dreams about Disney re-making the last three....and have them make sense this time.

God-awful movies...
I'd love it if the prequels were ret-conned out of SW. Man, that would be a dream come true.

:lol

I'd agree. Even the very few good things about it aren't worth the mess that it created with the lore. Starting with 'Darth' as a title.

Thank You!! :lecture

Darth is short for DARk lord of the siTH.

The title doesn't bother me. Some parts of the prequels do however. Like horribly forced dialogue. That's the worst.

Back