1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am i the only one who think that Vader seem like a mix between Revenge Of The Sith, and The Empire Strikes Back Vader... Look nothing like ANH wich honestly i think is realy cool haha

Am i the only one who think that Vader seem like a mix between Revenge Of The Sith, and The Empire Strikes Back Vader... Look nothing like ANH wich honestly i think is realy cool haha

Frankenvader.

latest.jpg

The sleeker, shinier ESb style of Vader is pretty much used for everything, I'd really just love ONE kickass piece in my collection that is a true ANH Vader.

With original sculptor, Brian Muir, working on Rogue One, maybe we'll get another chance at an accurate ANH Vader, provided this one turns out like the prototype. Still hopeful that this one is updated, though!

Just a noobie question do the figures with batteries have them preinstalled as i have r2d2 and obiwan are they o.k to leave batteries in whilst on display

Just a noobie question do the figures with batteries have them preinstalled as i have r2d2 and obiwan are they o.k to leave batteries in whilst on display
They used to. A lot, if not all new Hot Toy's releases have the batteries in their own little package not installed. I would suggest not installing the batteries, you can just to make sure the lights work if you want. But the batteries can damage your figure .. best to not use them.

Also I find it to be a pain to constantly switch it on/off .. it can sometimes ruin the pose.

Back