1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't Monday about over now in HK? :/

*checks* It's 03:00 Tuesday there, now (relative to MST). This whole 'pics on Monday' thing was a sham. :monkey2

Why that FullMetalHippie.........!!!!!!!!

large.gif

Last edited:
Budget Stark thinks a Star Wars figure will be released this week. Fingers crossed for Vader!!!

When the Hong Kong Blogger Vader pics get posted in this thread, will all the hatred slung at them turn everyone here to the darkside? I imagine the hate will be 100X stronger than it was in the Chewbacca or Obi-Wan threads when those HK pics started to roll in just because it's Vader.

And didn't a bad CGI Yoda in a terrible SW movie say something about middle aged men getting angry over dolls leads to suffering?

Excited as this is my first vader figure/toy ever(Not even lego) I'm not looking for a 95% movie accurate figure but something close, playable, and good scale. Body sculpt and helmet sculpt looks above average so far. Except the bony fingers lol. Hope its better in hand. Have it PO and paid so I'm in this.

People already pointed what's wrong so I was able to set some expectations atleast.

Hope vader and luke aren't released at the same time so I could dodge some questioning from the wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back