1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, the despair...the woes...the humanity...

mozart_laugh_1_by_celebrei-d63duy9.gif

Seeing that pic of Howard with the line up really makes me want to get them all (minus the old crappy Luke)

Yep, a Degobah Luke seems inevitable. Could be a stunning release, too, considering the outfit/accessory possibilities.

Unlikely. I think, and hope, we will get dagobah training luke w/Yoda from ESB and then the obvious Jedi luke from ROTJ.

Well, the Dagobah version of Luke is basically a dirty version of Bespin Luke...Same basic fatigues, etc...See what the headsculpt ends up looking like...

Matt

Well, the Dagobah version of Luke is basically a dirty version of Bespin Luke...Same basic fatigues, etc...See what the headsculpt ends up looking like...

Matt

Yes I am fully aware of that.

I was just saying the bespin luke will not be reissued. A training luke w/yoda is most likely candidate from ESB.

Just preordered this. Finally had some RPs clear, so I got almost $200 off. I was really torn between this Vader and the ESB version with the unmasked head, but I decided to remain old school.

Depends, what if they do a Dagobah landing Luke with flightsuit? :pray:
This was my thought. Heavily weathered flight suit, fatigues, customized body (heavy sweat/grime) and a zillion accessories. It could be an epic release if they went all out.

Yes I am fully aware of that.

I was just saying the bespin luke will not be reissued. A training luke w/yoda is most likely candidate from ESB.
Yeah, I don't get why anyone thinks a clean Bespin Luke reissue would even be on HT's radar. The existing one is only a couple years old and looks fantastic in-hand (pictures are hit and miss b/c of the doggone PERS).

Back