1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, this vader will need a CCFL saber for sure.

I'm thinking of pre-ordering this guy, but was waiting for a better % off coupon. Any chance a 20% off coupon would work on a star wars preorder?

Preorded this guy.. And then I saw they are making a quarter scale too.. :(
Well, at least maybe I should be happy that with the sixth scale I still have room for a Stormtrooper and a Boba Fett, if they will make it.

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

You can never have enough Vaders. Once I get this one it will be my third.

Already got it planned out. SS deluxe will be displayed with Boba Fett. HT version will be displayed with HT Stormtroopers. Medicom version will be displayed kneeling when I get or when HT releases the Emperor (wishful thinking here).

I saw the HT version at Celebration and it looks good, better than the SS version. But the sideshow version looks great too.

I think I'm coming around to the idea of two Vaders but I think I'll wait for in-hand pics or to see it in person if possible. The SS one looks good with the snowtroopers but not as much with the HT stormtroopers.

I know HT quality will be top notch, but to my eyes the SS looks more realistic. I think it's mainly the helmet. Then again it would be nice to keep the bases consistent with the HT Stormies.

I think I'm coming around to the idea of two Vaders but I think I'll wait for in-hand pics or to see it in person if possible. The SS one looks good with the snowtroopers but not as much with the HT stormtroopers.
I think I'll try to get at least two Vaders. The Hot Toys A New Hope one is ordered and when they do a version from The Empire Strikes Back or Return of the Jedi I'm in. I'd almost want three to do the duels from each film but that might be excessive. :lol

So you guys are trying to convince me to get two Vaders? Oh dear, better don't tell to my girlfriend!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Yes they'll for sure have a crack at the ESB Fett. Yeah I'm really on the fence about getting this guy or the eventual 1/4 scale. If the 1/4 scale was an OT this wouldn't be a contest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back