1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Darth Vader Sixth Scale Figure

The 2 pack exclusive should be an extra set of Obi Wans clothes so we can make a nice pile in front of vader!!!

This is all too much star wars for one day... Super hype.. Auto PO, ANJ vader is the best for me

Well, I guess I'll be dishing out for another Vader and Obi. Why do these have to look so great? This is seriously an addiction.

Those who bought the Sideshow Vader with the tiny arms :lol

2o1aQDy.gif

But will, of course, also be buying Hot Toys' Star Wars version. :wink1:

But will, of course, also be buying Hot Toys' Star Wars version. :wink1:

I don't know. For the first time in a long time I don't know. Do I want another ? Probably not and do I want to sell my others at a probable loss?
Guess we need to see pictures and prices first

I've been unlucky (lucky?) enough to never actually get a SS Vader, so I'm more excited for this fig probably than even Chewie and the others. Finally an ANH Vader!

I don't know. For the first time in a long time I don't know. Do I want another ? Probably not and do I want to sell my others at a probable loss?
Guess we need to see pictures and prices first

I don't think I'd be able to stop myself from buying a HT Vader!

Even the SS one has so much presence on display, and Hot Toys' will be a different version so it doesn't feel like doubling up.

The time is now right to sell my ANH SS Vader so that I can knock fifty bucks from the cost of this upgrade.

Holy ****!!!! I was at breaking point with the EPVII teaser trailer. This has just pushed me over the edge. Nerdgasm!!!

Finally I will have a Vader! Didn't like ANH Vader and held off on V2 just incase HT pulled on out.

How amazing will this look with the Stormies!!

Back