1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Darth Vader Sixth Scale Figure

Do I need a third (fourth counting mini MediVader) Vader?
Honestly no.

Do I want a Hot Toys ANH Vader?
hell-yeah-gif.gif

Instabuy on 2-pac.:clap

I don't know why but seeing Vader from the side view has made him seem more appealing to me. lol ;) Got lots of Vader though so it's not really something I'm looking to just buy more of..., unless it has a wow factor going for it BUT it's a figure so I doubt it'll speak to me that much really.

I think I wont get R2 and C3PO since Hot Toys will release one anyways. So Leia and Luke next or R2 and 3PO next?

They'll probably just do something lame like now release a Han & Luke in Stormtrooper disguise set..., seeing as they've already set that up with the 2 different size Stormtroopers they are releasing. lol ;)

They'll probably just do something lame like now release a Han & Luke in Stormtrooper disguise set..., seeing as they've already set that up with the 2 different size Stormtroopers they are releasing. lol ;)

I was thinking something like that or 2 Jawas :lol I'll still wait on Hot Toys take on the droids though since I'll just be buying HT Star Wars from now on.

I was thinking something like that or 2 Jawas :lol I'll still wait on Hot Toys take on the droids though since I'll just be buying HT Star Wars from now on.

Hot Toys is definitely the way to go now I think, they do such a great job with all of the figures they make so you know really that your getting good value for money. :) I'd personally like to see Sandtroopers turn up soonish, if it's all going to be ANH based for the time being anyway..., Jawa's would be cool though & should be pretty cheap too. lol

Gonna end up with another Vader in my collection. Have both SS versions but will keep them all. I read only one comment about the size. What do you guys think? Will he be too tall? or is Ben too short maybe?

Vader looks great but not sure if I'll pick up. I already own the Sideshow version. Bring on Luke and Leia!

Picked a good time to get into the 1/6th line lol.
At this point I would hold off on ANY 1/6 SSC. Looks like HT is taking over.
SSC will be concentrating on statues now.

I thought the internet would have broke by now..........:dunno

Hot Toys crushing the OT. :yess:

Back