1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Except for the tailoring & the boots, I'm ok with it. :lol

Despite the tailoring, the clothing was the impetus for buying the figure. At first I was thinking about getting just parts, but the more I thought about it, the more sense it made to get the whole figure and sell off the bits I don't need - what I keep will end up being free, I'll probably even make some additional funds to pay for the new head sculpt. I'm hoping a replacement body will make it fit better at the very least and I've already got 3 pairs of other boots to choose from, all slight variations on the same style. The holster I'll replace with one of Sideshow's, already have one from Hoth that need a little mod, but would love to get the one from their older Solo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of us paid thru the nose for Han and chewbacca. We have yet to receive the figures and would like to reserve our opinions for when they are in hand <hint hint> There will be more Hans from HT in the future. No reason to be an all out Negative Nancy and Debbie Downer at our little party.
168330039_33719417_answer_1_xlarge.png

Has anyone thought about building for themselves alternative bases or dioramas for their Han and Chewie figures? I like the stands they come with, but it seems like only the Sandtrooper has an alternative base that doesn't involve the Death Star. It'd be good to use the Sandtrooper one for Han & Chewie's scenes at Mos Eisley, but didn't know if others where thinking about doing something else.

Has anyone thought about building for themselves alternative bases or dioramas for their Han and Chewie figures? I like the stands they come with, but it seems like only the Sandtrooper has an alternative base that doesn't involve the Death Star. It'd be good to use the Sandtrooper one for Han & Chewie's scenes at Mos Eisley, but didn't know if others where thinking about doing something else.
Would have been cool if Han and Chewie had Falcon grate bases, I guess their stands kind of resemble that.
hqdefault.jpg

There will always be certain people for whom the majority of their posts are complaining about things. It's unfortunate when you come to a board like this, and you see someone repeating their dislike for something over and over.

Yes, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but just as much, everyone else is entitled to express their frustrations at all the repeated negativity.

I've thought it might be cool to have them standing on a small section of the Falcon itself (like we see them do in ESB). Unfortunately Chewie is already so tall I'm going to have a hard time fitting him on my shelf as is, so I might have to reconsider that!

I just another email that this will be charged soon.
This reminds me of times when my wife unclips her bra strap then says "wait, the phones ringing...gotta go!"

Pixel. I'd like to buy the Han headsculpt from you for what you think it's worth.

Unfortunately, I think it's worth $100 which is what I'll sell it for. I'll also sell the body for close to $100 and the holster for about $40, along with the boots for another $40. Then comes the hair piece and communicator.

Unfortunately, I think it's worth $100 which is what I'll sell it for. I'll also sell the body for close to $100 and the holster for about $40, along with the boots for another $40. Then comes the hair piece and communicator.

Noooooo, that's ebay talking. [emoji21].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<comes into thread...sees people bitching again...walks out.
Seriously this forum is so ****ed up sometimes.
Lol.

Back