1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Got mine. HT maintained their usual high standards for this figure.

My only unhappiness are the deformed boots.
Transparent tapes wrapped around the boots during packaging were so tight that it caused the soft leather boots to change shape...

I hope with a bit of effort I can get the shape back.

Guess my advise to anyone who bought the figure~

Get the figure out of the box and have fun.
Any intentions of keeping the figure in mint condition will eventually result in permanently deformed boots.:lol

Congratulations to everyone that is finally getting this amazing awesome set! You will be impressed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Agree! I have only started with HT not long ago and I now fully understand why the commotion over HT's products.

Every bit of detail about this figure is breathtaking.

OK, picked up Chewbacca and Han Solo... opened them up... and ready for my FIRST IMPRESSIONS Report... here we go...

My initial impressions are very favorable for Han Solo...

GOOD:

1) looks a lot more like young Harrison Ford than I thought it would.

2) tailoring is exceptional. The holster, vest, pants, everything is really impressive. AND the shirt is much more of a pale yellow color as it should be in hand.

3) the gear -- especially the blaster -- is really well done. The blaster pistol is nice and shiny too, like he just polished it.

5) hands swapped out easy for me.

6) figure stands well and feels sturdy (heavy) -- I don't feel its going to tip over in time.

BAD:

1) the boots suck. They pinch and twist and do all kinds of weird non-boots like things. That said, I think I can get them to work with some stuffing.

2) not sure the pistol will go into the holster. It doesn't really fit now. I think I can work it in... but I risk break something.

Anyway, minimal complaints.

Of the two figures, I found myself much more pleased with Han Solo than Chewbacca right out of the box. Han really doesn't require much futzing at all out of the box, which certainly makes him more appealing on firth impressions.

Having the two figures together though is really FUN! I have a harsher review for Chewbacca... but I'm glad to have them both and am very excited to put them proudly on the shelf.

Last edited:
the gear -- especially the blaster -- is really well done. The blaster pistol is nice and shiny too, like he just polished it.

I'm not sure if it's just mine, but I thought the gun looked a little too shiny. Or, it could just be the type of paint. It looks more toy-like and less metallic to me.

the boots suck. They pinch and twist and do all kinds of weird non-boots like things. That said, I think I can get them to work with some stuffing.

Only real down-side to the figure for me.

not sure the pistol will go into the holster. It doesn't really fit now. I think I can work it in... but I risk break something.

Mine goes into the holster fairly easily but looks like it will warp the holster if left in there too long. Have it in his hand for the time being.

Having the two figures together though is really FUN!

Agreed! :hi5:

Mine goes into the holster fairly easily but looks like it will warp the holster if left in there too long. Have it in his hand for the time being.

Yeah, I didn't try too hard but I did have some trouble getting the bulk of the gun past the jagged little edge on the holster (those who have it should know what I mean). Couldn't get it deep enough to have the strap reattach magnetically.

I'll try again tomorrow.

Order's still sitting in limbo-land....though it would've shipped today. Oh well....

Appreciate those quick shots and first thoughts there, Wor-Gar. Glad to hear Solo actually looks better than expected. Pity about those boots though....wouldn't be the firat time we've seen overzealous packaging do more harm than good... Do they come off the figure easily? Maybe stuffing them to get get the shape back while they're off might do the trick.

Looking forward to the flood of pics....it'll hold me over until my set makes the Kessel run out here....

Back