1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! :duff

Thanks!

I'm quite shocked how quickly Sideshow charged me and then shipped -- all within a few hours. UPS has already picked them up.

I'll be picking up Han and Chewbacca tomorrow after lunch (PST)... so my reactions will be posted by late afternoon tomorrow. I don't expect any massive change of opinion from what we've all heard so far.

I'm in Nebraska (in arguably the centerpoint of the US) and I'm scheduled for Monday delivery. East Coast is also Monday. WTF??? UPS Ground schedules make zero sense.

Finally charged.

Han and Chewie now hold the record for the longest time between pre-ordering a Hot Toys figure and receiving it: 14 months.

(Previous record was the Mark VII at 12 months.)

Pff. ( old man voice) You shoulda been here back in the day when we were waiting for Christopher Reeve Superman. THAT was a long wait.

Any word on BBTS shipping this guy?

Probably won't hear anything for a while longer on them, with SS just beginning to fulfill more of their orders. I also have two ordered on BBTS that I'm buying for parts. Thinking to buy SS Hoth Han and swap out better parts from the HT figure, like the head and belt.

Back