1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7 day notice! Yippee!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444249495.873105.jpg

Can anyone help me out? I'm trying to figure out which TrueType body best mimics the one used on this Han, I'm trying to build a Rick Grimes and I think this body size would be ideal for him.

The arm joint is not ideal on this figure but not worth tracking down a body that color matches the gloved hands and head well. I was thinking maybe the Banner body would be good for the Hoth Han if I wanted to improve that figure's poseability.

Only a matter of time before a (hopefully) superior ESB Han gets released. I'll be doing the same and just be picking-up Chewie, this round.

Yeah, whatever issues I may have with it, the HT likeness still blows that other one completely away.

Although the UU does at least have slightly lighter hair, which is one good thing in it's favor.

The UU never seems to photograph well, even when the photographer is skilled. In person it looks much better than any photograph I have seen. I am looking forward to having both figures.

The muzzle flash suppressor was black on Han's blaster in the first movie. It become silver in TESB and the scope was replaced with a shorter one.

The UU never seems to photograph well, even when the photographer is skilled. In person it looks much better than any photograph I have seen. I am looking forward to having both figures.

Absolutely,it looks a lot better in hand and nicely represents ROTJ solo. Hopefully HT do an ESB and TFA solo sometime in the future.

Back