1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chewie in the two pack has the heavy blaster - I didn't think the single did? Maybe I missed it.

Ah, I see the photo now. Does SSC shipping costs go down with multiple items in an order or does it matter? I don't want to pay an NRD, so it'll have to be single items for me and no heavy blaster.

The head sculpt could use some work but the hair color is way off. It should be brown/dark brown not jet black.

I'm satisfied at that price. $255 for Chewie makes Deadpool's price look even more ridiculous.

Still would buy Deadpool because of the accessories/fun factor. $255 for Chewie makes me question HT's pricing with their Iron Man figures such as Gemini which are pretty much one-offs like Chewie.

Can't believe this dropped late last night and we already have a PO. Wish Sideshow would do that, once in a while, instead of the more drawn-out PO process they go through. Just ordered the exclusive Scout and Bike, last week, along with two additional Scouts. :monkey4 Gonna sell some stuff off, I think, and then get back to this. Love the two-pack heavy blaster, though. Incredible day for SW 1:6!

Had to go back in and cancel my Han and get the 2-pack. I didn't realize Chewie had an Ex accessory in that set. I didn't expect these to go up so soon.

Save a whopping $5 for the set, but you get the Chewie Ex heavy blaster. OTOH, there's a NRD on the set. Decisions, decisions.

Yup just picked up the duo! It sucks about the NRD but that's soft. Hope they tweak the Han profile, then we're Golden!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back