1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I originally only wanted Han but after seeing the pics of them together, I NEED to get Chewie as well.
fAcTYYLh.jpg

I decided a few weeks ago to stick with a theme of SSC's comic book lines and Star Wars (SSC or HT). Dropped all the other HT Marvel Cinema Universe pre-orders. Of course that means I will have a few out of place pieces (Cap GA, IP, and Mark VII), but for my wallet's sake I'll have to avoid clicking that order button on other properties.

Great time to be OT Star Wars fan with all of SSC's and HT's 1/6 announcements so far!

I originally only wanted Han but after seeing the pics of them together, I NEED to get Chewie as well.
fAcTYYLh.jpg

What's up with Han's right wrist? Didn't notice that in the other photos...

Looking at the others, it looks like the hand and forearm are a tighter fit, hiding the ball a bit more -but it looks squared off in that photo.

2nd best collecting news of the day. Likeness is a little off, but not a big deal. HT needs to blow this line out of the water--Leia, Lando, Farmboy Luke, etc.

They aren't seriously trying to ask $300 bucks for this are they?
I can kinda see the justification for a diecast Iron Man or DX... but really?

$250 shipped.

Kinda crazy haha.

The Ween;718130 7 said:
NH Han hasn't been available for years. I was talking Hoth Han.

Ah. Gotcha. I do not think they are comparable as ESB is an older Ford that is why I made my statement, which I stand by. Now for SSC ESB vs HT ANH, as neither have come out yet I am still gonna go with Hot Toys for the win. I might use SSC's nice ESB clothing for colder temps, I mean Winter is Coming, depending on how nice the clothing is. Based on what I have seen so far between the two Hot Toys has done Ford better.

So 5 dollar difference between the pack and the figures individually. Any other incentives with the pack? I'm going to go the individual route to skip the NRD then if no other incentive.

Ordered. Got the two pack, but of course that means you're in for the $50 NRD. But you know I can't resist the extra accessories...

So 5 dollar difference between the pack and the figures individually. Any other incentives with the pack? I'm going to go the individual route to skip the NRD then if no other incentive.

Looks like that's the only difference to me. Not much incentive to get the 2-pack.

Back