1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Face looks weird... it's off just enough to put it in uncanny valley for me. but not enough to be a dealbreaker. kinda wish he had PERS, but also glad he dosn't ( it costs enough already)

Now that we're back up against the old Ford is hard to capture discussion, could any of you gents post pics of the customiser's efforts out there?
I never really kept up with the Han Solo sculpts, but I do know there were a couple of very nice Deckard sculpts...
It's be great to see side by side shots of all those sculpts.

The price is not crazy considering this is SW.
Still, I'm not in a hurry to order these, they will be around for a while.

I was expecting the prices to be higher, so I'm pleasantly surprised. I won't be when HT pumps out several versions of each character over the next few years and I go broke. :lol

Ordered! 2 sets OH YEA! THank god 4 Tax refund time perfect timing... I dont know why i'm ordering 2 but feel i need two just because......Cant Wait !:impatient: Very suprised this preorder went up today.

I'm with DiFabio, nothing at all stands out on this figure. It compares poorly to offerings that cost half as much from 3Zero and other companies. Has Hot Toys peaked with their human releases? I don't think so, but this is far short of a home run. Maybe a single in baseball terms.

I'll consider getting parts for a bash, but this head sculpt won't be anywhere in my collection if I can help it. I don't want a "Playboy model Solo" :)

I'm still liking the Chewy, it's easier to forgive the smaller details. Will wait until we get closer to, or after release to pull the trigger.

Believe it or not, I actually prefer Sideshow's Hoth Han Solo sculpt more than Hot Toys.

Believe it or not, I actually prefer Sideshow's Hoth Han Solo sculpt more than Hot Toys.

Believe it? I'm in total agreement. It's miles better. Frankly, I expected more, especially since this is the second time they're tackling Ford. Hoth Luke is also a lot better than Bespin Luke in terms of likeness, but that DX was a sweet release all-around. Unlike this barebones Solo at $230.

They really do need to keep working on the head sculpt, which im sure they will do. this whole chewie and han news today just reaffirms how excited we star wars peeps should be with hot toys having the star wars license now. The figures they could do that sideshow hasnt done yet are countless. Just great time to be a 1/6 star wars fan!

Back