1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After reading through this thread I remembered that one of my local comic stores still had a couple in stock BNIB for $295. Looking at what they are currently actually selling for on Ebay I raced out and picked one up today! Looking forward to displaying this piece!

I have ordered another shirt so I can have a go at dying it, and I have his boots on order too!

How do you mean Henley, dioramamaker? Do you mean the clothing?

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

After reading through this thread I remembered that one of my local comic stores still had a couple in stock BNIB for $295. Looking at what they are currently actually selling for on Ebay I raced out and picked one up today! Looking forward to displaying this piece!

Jealous! I haven't been able to find anywhere here that has them in stock... I had to buy his head, hands, and body separately...

I have ordered another shirt so I can have a go at dying it, and I have his boots on order too!

Yeah dioramamaker will mean the shirt, the brand is Henley ;)

He looks great so far! Just a tip though - someone on Etsy makes custom clothing that includes henleys, so maybe they have a maroon/red one to save you dying it? Or custom make one for you? :)

Yup! That's it. The white shirt is what I meant. That's how I know the style of shirt with the buttons by the collar. Kuri hit the nail on the head. Do you have a link to where you got them?

Made a custom Winter Soldier figure because... Well why not. Using all hot toys parts too!
I just love the detail they put into that arm too, lots of working parts and electronics etc adds real depth so I was happy when I got it to fit on my figure. A cheeky repaint to metallic blue and chrome (with gloss black thrown in to break it up) and viola.
Have to repaint the hand and maybe redo the left shoulder red star but yeah quite pleased with how he turned out.
4a54fa5d7708bd3bcfbf07fbf8238f33.jpg
a88ed1530b510b05969f48d9c5b92727.jpg
c02a23e2972dc2e98c326887ff4c95ec.jpg
caf0521c076c80eb62bc784fe78f42d3.jpg
c6b1496491be80421d577f850d5ff247.jpg
ec6e268613c3dbcda4dfd0388a393f70.jpg
657137f0159a7b927fa7626dac19dc39.jpg
9ac5302ac6477d9ab0546cfc96db1dcf.jpg
9de43298bea1c7c7346039453f318147.jpg
90fd80e51b8597dfad312a573b9e4972.jpg
e979409f14cd603afb8a3d90d5eab1d2.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! Very unique! That's a wicked arm! I don't have much skill at painting or construction, so I'm essentially piecing mine together from parts that don't need much work!

I also looked on etsy this morning for a red shirt, and could only find one seller selling the Henley type shirts, and only in white, beige, brown, khaki, or blue. So, dying the spare will have to do!

Wow! Very unique! That's a wicked arm! I don't have much skill at painting or construction, so I'm essentially piecing mine together from parts that don't need much work!

I also looked on etsy this morning for a red shirt, and could only find one seller selling the Henley type shirts, and only in white, beige, brown, khaki, or blue. So, dying the spare will have to do!

Etsy is a harsh mistress

She is indeed! I'm still happy with what I got. The WS body is incredible... Very muscular, especially the arms... It's partly why I loved the civilian look from CW, because he just looked like the super bulked soldier he'd been turned into.

Made a custom Winter Soldier figure because... Well why not. Using all hot toys parts too!
I just love the detail they put into that arm too, lots of working parts and electronics etc adds real depth so I was happy when I got it to fit on my figure. A cheeky repaint to metallic blue and chrome (with gloss black thrown in to break it up) and viola.
Have to repaint the hand and maybe redo the left shoulder red star but yeah quite pleased with how he turned out.

Wow, that looks awesome! Excellent work!! :rock

Ah! I never thought about that!

They're pretty good quality! Very stretchy. Just a shame it's only one colour.

Nice! I like that they come with boots. I did all mine on eBay, and they weren't terribly expensive.

I'll bet there's an influx of people wanting to do a civilian Bucky once the dvd is out in September!

...and maybe redo the left shoulder red star but yeah quite pleased with how he turned out.

Looks fantastic!!!!:clap

If you repaint the star you should paint the more Captain America inspired star that the Winter Soldier sports in the comics these days....
Winter-Soldier_13-674x1024.jpg
Your custom could easily be imagined as Bucky heading into Infinity Wars.

Back