1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just like the people asking why Thanos didn't come with the gauntlet. HT isn't Hasbro, including accessories just for the heck of it.

....... And why not? for the prices we pay, almost no request is too much for what we get. As TrashCat mentioned, seeing the reduced amount of accessories WS #2 comes with, the price SHOULD have been adjusted somewhat. That's ok, I can scrounge him some weapons. Heh, I'll give him Loki v1.0's knives. [Nah, not really. Not right from a thematic standpoint.]

As for the blown-off cyborg arm, would be an interesting custom but as for me, no don't wanna see that on the shelf. I would be sad every time I saw him.

Meanwhile, perhaps the ladies will enjoy this video I happened to run across on Vimeo. :cool: [I am NOT the creator]

https://vimeo.com/167073688

..... Dat motorcycle tho!!

934e6b799a64c64df7ec9904ffea6569.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

....... And why not? for the prices we pay, almost no request is too much for what we get. As TrashCat mentioned, seeing the reduced amount of accessories WS #2 comes with, the price SHOULD have been adjusted somewhat. That's ok, I can scrounge him some weapons. Heh, I'll give him Loki v1.0's knives. [Nah, not really. Not right from a thematic standpoint.]

As for the blown-off cyborg arm, would be an interesting custom but as for me, no don't wanna see that on the shelf. I would be sad every time I saw him.

Meanwhile, perhaps the ladies will enjoy this video I happened to run across on Vimeo. :cool: [I am NOT the creator]

https://vimeo.com/167073688

..... Dat motorcycle tho!!

GotG Thanos doesn't include the IG because he didn't have it in GotG. Thanos himself was barely in GotG. I'm all but certain the IW Thanos will likely include the IG.

Silver: GotG Thanos doesn't include the IG because he didn't have it in GotG. Thanos himself was barely in GotG. I'm all but certain the IW Thanos will likely include the IG.

it probably will, but my point was that had it been included with the GotG version, it would not have been a disaster.

p.s. Props for great pic, AgentBatman! Extra points for the Lindor chocolates :p lol

Hot Toys only does accessories accurate to the movie the figure is in. The full gauntlet with stones hasn't been wielded by Thanos yet, so they aren't going to include it.

Get this one if you can. The outfit, the headsculpts and all the accessories put this miles ahead of the CW figure.

I'm a little torn between getting the CW version or this version. What do you peeps think?

BOTH! :wink1: But seriously, if the TWS version is $600 now as folks are saying, get the CW one and wait for the next version, because I have a feeling next time we see him onscreen he'll be wielding a few more weapons. Who knows what will go down in Infinity War? I bet I can guess.

Or even in the Black Panther movie.

I'm a little torn between getting the CW version or this version. What do you peeps think?
Like Ramatuelle said, if you can find this one for a good price, then I'd say definitely WS #1. If you can't however, but really want a Bucky, then get the CW one.

As others have said, we're very likely to get a few more figures of him in the future, Infinity War maybe even BP or beyond that. Seb has a 9-movie deal after all, I doubt the MCU would let that go to waste. Therefore, you could also wait for the next one, if you're a patient one that is. ^^

TWS Bucky is kinda unique as it was his villain outfit and he's not likely to be a villain again. I'm thinking they're going to make him Captain America eventually which is why he has such a long movie deal.

Alright, hopefully in a few months his price wont be as ridiculous when I have the extra funds. Thanks all.

I'm looking to buy one this figure if anyone has any leads! I'm willing to trade my Mark 7 for him if need be! Thanks!

I'm currently in the process of buying parts from this Bucky, as buying the whole is just too expensive right now. I have his head and hands, and have ordered his body. My only problem is that the standard peg doesn't seem to fit his head... Has anyone else found this?

I'm currently in the process of buying parts from this Bucky, as buying the whole is just too expensive right now. I have his head and hands, and have ordered his body. My only problem is that the standard peg doesn't seem to fit his head... Has anyone else found this?
Doesn't fit as in too large or too small? If it seems too large that's a common problem, the masked sculpt is quite difficult to pop on.

Doesn't fit as in too large or too small? If it seems too large that's a common problem, the masked sculpt is quite difficult to pop on.

The standard peg is too large. I have the unmasked head as I wanted to do a civilian custom based on his clothing from the beginning of CW...

I think that was a problem with this figure, I heard of folks using a blow dryer on the inside of the head. I just picked this guy up and haven't even bothered to change the head.
08f0c487a608d779a2194bbac483a854.jpg

I wish I could have afforded to buy him new, though I am enjoying customising the parts I do have!

Going for the civilian look from CW!

bf0e36a24988219a40a12d1c8eb04073.jpg

^ That looks like its coming along very nicely!! :clap :clap I might have to have a go at creating a civilian Bucky figure myself one day. :)

Waa~ Seph! That's looking really good so far! *_* I really need to make one of my own ...

Did you think of dying the shirt or are you gonna leave it like this? :) And you need to get him some shoes! :lol

Back