1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think everything looks great with the exception of the hair. Reminds me of the Marvel Legends figure. I'm hoping it's just due to it being a prototype and the end product will look a bit more polished.

For some reason, I doubt it, but who knows. I'm hoping they do a Civi-Cap so I could recreate that knife fight. :yess:

There will probably be a custom clothing set though.

I'd place a big bet on that being one of this years Toy Fair EX's if the movie killis it at the box office

I think this figure looks great, clothing, accessories, weapons and headsculpt. The only problem I have is the hair. Not very life like in my opinion.

The likeness? It looks like Sebastian Stan to me. The paint apps look terrific. Do I sort of see Luke/Mark Hamill in there? Yeah. But then I just googled Stan under images, and you know what? He kinda looks Hamill actually.

Should be painted like dem ironmeh figures at least.

iron-man-mark2-header.jpg

Looks great, really like it - a definite must buy for me! Damn you Hot Toys that's another figure to add to the pre-order list! :slap

I'll order this, definitely close enough to the comic for me to indulge in that want for Marvel Comics HT desire. Looking forwards to Stealth Suited Cap though.

Looking good! The likeness is superb and I think it's really tough to nail the hair. Either way, very impressive by Hot Toys and I'll definitely be getting him!

Yup. $239.99. Been mentioning that since yesterday, but of course everyone would rather wait for it to be officially from Sideshow.

Back