1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gotta admit, this was an impulse buy for me, but damn its a beautiful figure
DSC_0353.jpg
DSC_0352.jpg

Do you guys think they'll make another winter soldier from
The civil war film? Assuming hell be in that. I am sitting on the fence whether to pick this up or not

He might be in Civil War, but I doubt he'd be in a costume as comic-accurate as his outfit in TWS. Hollywood did a great job on Winter Soldier, and good thing HT delivered just as great in 1/6.

He'll be in civil war, the plot will revolve around Tony and Steve fighting over what to do with him, being former hydra vs best friend till the end.

But deffo his costume will probably not be as accurate as TWS movie figure tho?

Oh yeah bro, definitely. If they somehow managed to change Thor's armor in every single movie where he didn't need to, I'm sure WS is gonna look different. He's probably gonna be wearing more civilian clothes like he was in the post credit scene.

Thats why I'm picking up star Lord. Really like his long coat look. Doubt we'll get that in the sequel

i love this figure. Got mine s few days ago and started setting him up today. Two sculpts and several accessories, he was almost a bargain at $220(what I got him for shipped) . If you are on the fence , buy it . You will not regret it . Cmon civilian suit cap!

i love this figure. Got mine s few days ago and started setting him up today. Two sculpts and several accessories, he was almost a bargain at $220(what I got him for shipped) . If you are on the fence , buy it . You will not regret it . Cmon civilian suit cap!

Yeah I guess its pretty good value when you think about what you get

I dont know what HT did differently with this guy's eyes but they need to apply it to their newer figures.
He almost looks like he has glass eyes.

I will buy this eventually. Just waiting to see if SS will have a Christmas sale on this atleast free shipping or double rewards. If not, I'll go buy it anyway!

That's the price Action Figure Xpress was selling at during pre order period.

Back