1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived the other day so I was rearranging some shelves to make room,I took out my bespin luke and decided to see if the hair pieces were swappable.to my suprise the luke head sculpt looks identical to the winter soldiers.lukes brow looks a tad off but with the winter soldier wig on it,it looks identical to Sebastian Stan.

Haha pics! I wanna see that.

Mine should arrive next week, really wanna take the chance and chrome up that arm....

What are the chances SS will drop the price on this soon...I want to buy..but don't want to see it reduced for Xmas?
Any thoughts...will it go on sale or will there be sales on SS site..thanks.

What are the chances SS will drop the price on this soon...I want to buy..but don't want to see it reduced for Xmas?
Any thoughts...will it go on sale or will there be sales on SS site..thanks.

definitely not before christmas, and probably not till the summer, assuming it lasts that long. They just blew out a ton of stuff so dont expect another cull for a while longer

@Lipsmack

Ok thanks for the heads up...will go ahead and take my chances and order...never been so on the fence about a figure.

I'll take some better photos once he is done, but here are a couple of WIP pics.

Winter Soldier body + Star Spangled Man suit + Avengers Cap damaged shield + Roadblock drop holsters/guns + cheap no name gun + a head that I've been told looks like me.

Captain Star Spangled Winter Roadblock:

bucky cap.jpg

bucky cap 2.jpg

Back