1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible F...

Arnim also said that Nat was born in 84 so there goes 1960's Natasha with the IF who's supposed to be like, 60 at this point.

Has HT said how many characters were going to be made in this line? Because there are more characters I'd like to see made in this line, mainly Batroc.

Has HT said how many characters were going to be made in this line? Because there are more characters I'd like to see made in this line, mainly Batroc.
I think we may have seen them all. Fury would've been the next one most likely but there was nothing on him so probably not.

I think they would have sold quite a lot of Fury figures, I'm really surprised they didn't make him. IMO they would have sold more #2 Furys than they did #3 Black Widows.

I think they would have sold quite a lot of Fury figures, I'm really surprised they didn't make him. IMO they would have sold more #2 Furys than they did #3 Black Widows.

Totally. Shame they didn't. His accessories would've probably been a sling and his mini-lightsaber, a removable eye patch, would've been cool, limited accessories hopefully bringing the price down, but they'd still sell out probably at their current regular prices. :yess:

Really digging this figure, loved the character in the movie.

ush0sU.jpg

TUJOag.jpg

9jSA5k.jpg

9nxBrR.jpg

Really digging this figure, loved the character in the movie.
9nxBrR.jpg

Awesome seeing Winter Soldier and First Avenger Cap together (since it'd be my setup too)! Do you have the longer foot pegs in Cap or the original shorter ones? And how does the height difference look in person? It seems like Bucky's hair is adding a lot of height, but his shoulders also look to be a bit higher up.

I gave a battle damaged look to one of the cheap metal shields that I have (the other one is waiting for stealth Cap) and took a couple of pics of WS with it...

15934295146_44c33f7dfc_o.jpg

15958097441_cc01aa35f0_o.jpg

Bonus pic with the Barrett.

15774520979_1019cb73a3_o.jpg

Very nice pics there :woo :clap

Unrelated but does anyone know if there are any rooted hair HS for this guy going around? or if someone is selling customs?

I got a spare electroplate shield lying around, already has like 7 chips on it before I sprayed it. If anyone knows how to add movie-accurate BD to it, I would love to learn how. :yess:

Back