1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any codes knocking around guys to take a few dollars off this...if I get it you have to add another 70-80 dollars in taxes + 40 shipping...expensive hobby:banghead:banghead

Yeah...you would get free shipping..but customs stop everything.
Have eased out on the collecting lately but would like this but I've paid easily over a thousand dollars in just taxes on my figures over last 12-14 months and sick of it lol.

Got it today and decided to take everything apart and see how troublesome it would be to change the right arm.....
Saw the body and how it messed up with stain from the bodysuit it is, so I just cut the bodysuit in the armpit area to get better shoulder articulation and put everything back. Having issues with the belt (upside down gun holsters, thread to hook the belt became loose) so it's not in the pic

image.jpg

It's a really good looking figure, but Hottoys QC & how they have yet to invest more research on new bodies, hands, etc (double sided tape and glue) are really making me feel like I should quit this hobby.

I dunno, HT has possibly the best 1/6 body in the business right now. As much as they (and everyone else in the hobby, really) have QC issues, I don't think that alone would be a reason to quit. If anything, it's the high prices. :dunno

Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible F...

Holy **** I just received this AND Black Widow today. That's a first. Two figures in one day is crazy for me right now. XD

b3ecab041a00f92d7499550f78f03096.jpg

Re: Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible F...

To be completely honest, I thought they were gonna go into their 1960's relationship in the film since they kinda hinted at them having a history but that was not the case.

:( Bucky and Natasha ftw. Clint better get with Bobbi.

I actually liked the fact they didn't try to force some romantic subplot into the movie. Just Natasha suggesting girls and introducing Sharon Carter.

For all the people who complained about the lack of chroming on the arm, I'm surprised I haven't seen any mods done to it?

Maybe because they find the metal paint app much better in person? I have no complaints when I unboxed mine for checking. It looked okay to me.

Back