1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to those that got it. They shouldn't be selling them though. They where warned before. If it gets reported or back to hot toys they could be in trouble.

hello all

beast at home

big up for Biginjap great deal and fast delivery

358961P1000949.jpg

210649P1000950.jpg

Tracking nbr...expected to arrive on Thursday :clap

You ordered on Friday and where worried Sunday about not having a tracking number? Geez. Is patience like totally gone? The Internet man. I can recall not that long ago when you where lucky to get a tracking number in a week. And you had to actually go or call the post office to check it. And it updated like once a week. That wasn't that long ago. Late 90s. It's like I live on a whole different planet now.

Just received mine from Hot toys. My Hot Toys figures that are arriving are very limited now due to the high prices so I am trying to savor the experience of opening up one. Only defect i had on mine was on the tip of the nose of the portrait. I already contacted Sideshow so I am confident that will be resolved.

There is a presence that comes with this piece that harkens back to the original Mark I. As much as IronMonger had almost the same qualities and certainly size to capture the eye, IronMonger's coloring left it too refined. I suppose that is why it leaves me with a "toyish" look to me.

That is not the case with Whiplash Mark II. The engineering of this piece is like eye-candy. It should be put on a rotating base because your eye just jumps from one detail to another. It is just so incredible. I am definitely displaying it with the faceplate up because I just can't bear to hide that ugly mug in a box.

Back