1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah dude I'm stoked.

Other people were saying how they were charged a different amount at some point with the exchange rate? As far as I can tell, I was only charged the original fee which translated to $291 shipped.

Yeah dude I'm stoked.

Other people were saying how they were charged a different amount at some point with the exchange rate? As far as I can tell, I was only charged the original fee which translated to $291 shipped.

I was charged ¥38,110 which is 291 but in euros :cuckoo:

This just isn't true. I haven't priced checked lately, but what about the Midas, Python, Hot Rod, Hawkeye, etc. Last I checked, these were fairly pricey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't know since I couldn't care less about those releases.

I wouldn't know since I couldn't care less about those releases.

Yeah they exclusives still go up in value, a lot... I mean the Stealth VII is going for huge bucks now
I think its just some releases(like this) that just don't generate a lot of interest, or do but a lot folks get priced out :dunno

Yeah they exclusives still go up in value, a lot... I mean the Stealth VII is going for huge bucks now
I think its just some releases(like this) that just don't generate a lot of interest, or do but a lot folks get priced out :dunno

I can think of other releases that weren't hot at the time, that became very valuable down the road. Look at the Dark Knight Harvey Dent and the "Milk" War Machine. Both of those were heavily discounted at one point and Sideshow had issues selling them all. I even picked up a second brand new Harvey for under $90. When I sold off part of my Batman collection I got $500 each per Harvey. I predict Whiplash will be one of these. To me it is just an awesome (and under appreciated) figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scored 1 at BIJ for about $291 and change shipped Fed Ex Economy. Thanks for the heads-up, I almost ordered from SSC.

Hmmm.. everyone seems to be getting their figure from BIJAPAN super quick. Like 3 days fast. I wonder what's up with mine. Tracking info hasn't been updated since preshipment on Monday. Hope it's not one of those that just show up. I like to know what day it's coming

Is there ever a Hot Toys in stock in BIJAPAN, every time i check there is nothing available lol.

Back