1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Whiplash arrived yesterday. I was really looking forward to it, but was totally blown away by the final product. The engineering and detail of the sculpt is phenomenal, and the diecast parts add a nice heft to the piece.

My Whiplash arrived yesterday. I was really looking forward to it, but was totally blown away by the final product. The engineering and detail of the sculpt is phenomenal, and the diecast parts add a nice heft to the piece.

I am really impressed with it, the details are incredible like you say but its engineered so well, the articulation is really good also.... Theres not much I don't like about it :lol:woo

Really really really on the fence about getting this figure. Never thought too initially but it looks like a nice add. Those final product photos...damn you haha!!! And the amazing comments you water my mouth with! And review videos and photos hahahhaa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got mine. Astonished by how well it was packed...especially for the price I paid though BIJ. Very impressed.

Back