1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my tracking info:yess: now the wait starts:impatient:. I think I've ordered once or twice internationally. took about 2 weeks to get my mandarin figure but I've heard BIJAPAN ships out pretty quit

If they ship out regular post, it can be a bit of a wait. I ordered a couple figures from Shanghai that were shipped regular post and it was about a month before they arrived (pretty badly beaten-up, too). Hope that's not the case here but probably best to expect it to take a while. I'm assuming since shipping was included in the price that it won't be going air.

In regards to the problem some people have had with the light switches falling into the body, I wonder if it would be possible to re-glue the switch right after one takes WL out of the box? All 3 cases I've read the switch was strong enough to make the journey but fell into the body when someone went to use it. I'm thinking I could grab the switch with some tweezers (assuming it is super loose and HT has not already fixed it -- hoping this will not be a problem with later batches of the figure), dab some super glue around the border and let it set, hopefully avoiding it ever falling into the chest cavity. For those that already have it hand, does this seem feasible?

Last edited:
Big in Japan usually ships air. Took 3 days for Igor and starboost to go from Japan to michigan.

That's pretty impressive if included shipping is air on a figure that already was a great price even w/o shipping. Hoping it is air, so we get more pics soon. :lol

I didn't get them. Still kicking myself in the ass for cancelling this figure with them and seemingly being black balled from their site because I cancelled.

So... this figure and AOU Cap ship alongside Groot and Rocket, yeah? They were all in the group shot together.

I ask cause my store just got Groot.

BIJ used Fedex? Don't know why, but wasn't expecting that. No bypassing customs with Fedex or UPS, that's for sure. If anything, they make sure you overpay. :lol

I didn't get them. Still kicking myself in the ass for cancelling this figure with them and seemingly being black balled from their site because I cancelled.

The link you posted that you where "black balled" from was an invalid link. You typed the name wrong. They don't do those types of things.

Got tracking 6/28 from BIJ and it is delivered this morning. That is fast:yess:

Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible ...

A slap in the face for those BIJ non believers! Mine should be here tomorrow.

Seems like this year's Spook would be too early to see it steeply discounted but you never know. Lately quite a few figures that I wouldn't have expected to hang around and get discounts, have.

Edit: If you mean will it still be around so you can apply Spook points and stuff, I'd agree with fran. Don't think this guy will sell out soon, by any means.

Last edited:
Mine arrived from BIJ today! Less than 3 business days from Japan. They are amazing.

But I already managed to lose a magnet from the face plate. Anyone know where to find replacements?

Mine arrived from BIJ today! Less than 3 business days from Japan. They are amazing.

But I already managed to lose a magnet from the face plate. Anyone know where to find replacements?
You'd have to search around the site, but I remember a fellow collector here recommending K&J Magnetics for 1:6 uses/replacements.

That shipping time is amazing, btw. Glad you got it so soon. Please let us know if there are any problems with the switches in his back (if you're not aware, 3 people have reported the light switch falling into the chest cavity when going to use it, so be careful). Hoping HT's heard about the issue and has fixed it by now.

Back