1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Stark week promo pushed me over the edge to commit to this guy as well as Igor and Bones. I'm a weak, weak man...

I wonder if Sideshow will also give the extra reward points to those who already ordered this figure...Kinda annoyed that I ordered this on day 1 now :lol

If you buy a $300 item and use $100 in reward points, you'll earn RP on $200. Correct?

Nope, if you use any reward points towards an order you do not earn/accumalate any points for that order.

Wish it worked that way though!

Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible ...

You earn reward points for any amount of money you spend on an item. If a figure costs $300 and you use $100 in reward points you still earn reward points on the $200 cash you spend on the figure. They changed the rule months ago. I did it on the Superman Life Size Bust and Superman PF.

Oh my bad, the last time I used reward points was in December 2013 for Midas. That's good to know.

Yeah, they changed it just a couple of months ago. It should be earn points on money spent. Didn't used to be that way though. Kudos to SSC for making the change!

Yeah, they changed it just a couple of months ago. It should be earn points on money spent. Didn't used to be that way though. Kudos to SSC for making the change!

Agreed--it also makes it difficult to get out of the hobby without leaving unused credit in your Sideshow account unless you somehow work it so that your last purchase is exactly the amount of RP you've earned. Genius really.

Just ask them to move the NRD. Had this guy on order before the extra RP and I did just that. They refunded me the initial NRD and allowed me to reorder.

But you only get one courtesy NRD movement, dot you? I don't think is worth it as one day you might really need it.

I decided. **** it. Ordered this for the double reward points. Now the wait begins.

Back