1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible ...

Might just bite on this, double rewards do seem tempting. This guy looks like a million bucks.

Edit: **** it, I just ordered it. Will go nicely with my Mark 42.

Done with IM.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible ...

Might just bite on this, double rewards do seem tempting. This guy looks like a million bucks.

Done with IM.

That's what they all say MWAAHAAHAA :devil

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible ...

Done with IM.

Your done when HT says your done :lol

Done with IM.

2590819-nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

But for real, this guy, much like Monger, are kind of a big deal for robot fans like myself. I don't know how some of you do it when it comes to collecting every single IM figure. Must be tough.

Now SSC, put Optimus Prime for PO now!

Done with IM.

Nice :hi5:..... Carpe diem

This is one I'm waiting to see how he comes out. If he is as impressive as the prototype than I will order or if I can get the deposit money before August 17th than I'll order for the reward points.

Lol, I just realized that even though this guy has double rewards, they'll only help to pay for my negative RP as a consequence of the whole ED209 fiasco.

**** me.

Lol, I just realized that even though this guy has double rewards, they'll only help to pay for my negative RP as a consequence of the whole ED209 fiasco.

**** me.

That whole fiasco was a terrible tragedy. :( I saw ED in person and he looked great but the dome issue is just another step backwards with Hot Toys.

I'm on the fence on this guy. I have so many things pre order that I want more than this, but i feel that I might regret not getting it in the future (Monger for example).

I have a lot of reward points saved up, but that's for the future AoU line in case the Hulkbuster is made.

Decisions...decisions...

Back