1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This armor is remarkably good... I think this will easily be a centerpiece for many a collections if its anywhere close to the pics seen so far (hopefully no screwups from HT)

Has anything been said about the percentage of die cast for the figure? It looks nearly 100% but I'm sure they'll put some plastic in it.

Could care less about the sculpt, helmet all the way :lecture

So...from what I understand of your statement you COULD care even less about that sculpt, meaning there's still some hope that you might eventually care more than at this moment...right?

Has anything been said about the percentage of die cast for the figure? It looks nearly 100% but I'm sure they'll put some plastic in it.
Don't think HT has said for Iron Whiplash, specifically, but it won't be anywhere near 100%. War Machine Mark II, Iron Patriot and Mark XLII are all around 30 - 40%, I believe, so I'd expect the same for IW.

Decided to pre-order this. Hopefully it won't be delayed, since the wait is already so long... T-minus 1 year...

Back