1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does AE no longer charge an NRD? I know Marc sent out an email with a bunch of their changes a while back but I can't seem to find it. I may just go with them instead if there's no NRD. I didn't have one when I POd the new BD Terminator but didn't know if the more expensive pieces may still have one.

So does AE no longer charge an NRD? I know Marc sent out an email with a bunch of their changes a while back but I can't seem to find it. I may just go with them instead if there's no NRD. I didn't have one when I POd the new BD Terminator but didn't know if the more expensive pieces may still have one.

I believe they have a cancellation fee of 10 pct so one way or the other its the same thing... Just not an upfront nrd... But same consequence if you cancel...

That looks amazing. Seriously the coolest looking HT I've seen in terms of raw detail and imposing badassery.

Is it just me, or did they just cut a Mark 1 face and put it into the helm?

I think it is the same, it is an already approved sculpt after all, and they did the same thing with the mk 6 IM

Kojun was working on a new sculpt and was starting to get frustrated as it's starting to look like another actor instead of Rourke, then he saw another HT employee doing cut-paste on Photoshop...

... and so the Vanko sculpt for Whiplash Mark 2 came to be. :lol

Kojun was working on a new sculpt and was starting to get frustrated as it's starting to look like another actor instead of Rourke, then he saw another HT employee doing cut-paste on Photoshop...

... and so the Vanko sculpt for Whiplash Mark 2 came to be. :lol

:lol Thats exactly how i feel it looks like someone PS a mickey rourke face onto a helmet which looks so awkward :slap.

add to cart ! after receiving my Diecast WM MK 2 i need to have this. what do you thinks guys same size as Hulk ? or morger.

Bigger than Iron Man and War Machine .. but I think just a little bit smaller than Iron Monger

Back