1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I appreciate the admiration and kind words, Leon911. It's nice to get a compliment every now and then rather than the usual backlash from other members.

But if you are under the impression that my past few comments on this thread were intended to be comical, you are mistaken.

Somebody needs a prescription...

Man you gotta give it to this Jeff dude though... He is hilarious. I love the series of serious comments from him... Outstanding, would have loved to have a face to the words.

He is my new hero...reminds me of... DWIGHT SHRUTE... The OFFICE ... Awesome...

Hence my thread :lol

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...t-branch-mods-(assistants-to-the-branch-mods)

Anyways back on topic. My LCS asked me if I was ordering this... I said no and he instantly removed his quantity of 2 :lol

Indeed.

HI-RES pg 51 post# 504 (right click view image for full res)

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

So how do the whips stay in place? Is there tiny wire in them so you can bend them in different positions? The posing possibilities will be amazing.

I'm not into collecting villains myself but this looks amazing (save for the HS), and seeing everyone loving Monger I can only imagine this will be the same way when it gets in hand

I'm not into collecting villains myself but this looks amazing (save for the HS), and seeing everyone loving Monger I can only imagine this will be the same way when it gets in hand

I love everything about this figure except for the headsculpt. It looks ridiculous to me and was only used for a fraction of a second in the movie while the helmet transitioned from open/close. Not that Mickey Rourke is all that pretty anyways. I can't see displaying this figure without the helmet, it looks great. I wish they would just drop the headsculpt and drop the price a little as well. What's the point if it's half-***ed.

I love everything about this figure except for the headsculpt. It looks ridiculous to me and was only used for a fraction of a second in the movie while the helmet transitioned from open/close. Not that Mickey Rourke is all that pretty anyways. I can't see displaying this figure without the helmet, it looks great. I wish they would just drop the headsculpt and drop the price a little as well. What's the point if it's half-***ed.

:exactly: For 400$ we should get a DAMN GOOD HS!

If we all complain about it for the next year and a half maybe they will give us a full head sculpt. Its worth a try anyway.

Back