1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember him as the one who pulled Figure names out of his *** and made polls for Top 10 figures of the year, then spammed every thread in this section with links to his polls, then threw a hissy fit when a bunch of us asked him to stop...

Funny. :rotfl

Where's Y3nk with his popcorn gifs.. :rotfl

I wouldn't recommend that, Dave has banned those as trolling.

:exactly: Apparently, the Darklord had a bad run in with some popcorn totin' movie goers and things didn't go so well.

I think they spilled butter on his cloak!

You cant see it but I am getting the popcorn ready :lol

too bad Yankee cant post those anymore, sure hope he sticks around on this board :D

:rotfl

9SXYQ.gif

:lol I'm in McDonalds using their wi-fi while waiting for my car to be fixed... it's Monday... and I aint' got s **t to do!

You could make a movie with all the hilarity that happens on these boards. This is seriously an untapped goldmine of comedy. Im writing "secretundercovermodjeff" as we speak. :eek:

Man you gotta give it to this Jeff dude though... He is hilarious. I love the series of serious comments from him... Outstanding, would have loved to have a face to the words.

He is my new hero...reminds me of... DWIGHT SHRUTE... The OFFICE ... Awesome...

Man you gotta give it to this Jeff dude though... He is hilarious. I love the series of serious comments from him... Outstanding, would have loved to have a face to the words.

He is my new hero...reminds me of... DWIGHT SHRUTE... The OFFICE ... Awesome...

I appreciate the admiration and kind words, Leon911. It's nice to get a compliment every now and then rather than the usual backlash from other members.

But if you are under the impression that my past few comments on this thread were intended to be comical, you are mistaken.

I appreciate the admiration and kind words, Leon911. It's nice to get a compliment every now and then rather than the usual backlash from other members.

But if you are under the impression that my past few comments on this thread were intended to be comical, you are mistaken.

Oh no... That's not what i meant! Am sure you are serious! Very serious! Its just you are very entertaining and so is Dwight...

Back