1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uh...I must be out of the loop.
scratchhead.gif

Which Mods did you talk to about this?

So Snoops.....you got a Snitch Squad now? :lol

Last edited:
I wouldn't recommend that, Dave has banned those as trolling.

:lol

Why couldn't I get Charlie's Angels? :monkey2

We'll see...right now ol' Jeff's got some 'splainin' to do. :impatient:

You cant see it but I am getting the popcorn ready :lol

too bad Yankee cant post those anymore, sure hope he sticks around on this board :D

im more curious about who the other 5 members are though... they'll go deeper underground now

Myself and 5 other members have been appointed by the mods to be on "patrol" if you will and to notify them of any unproductive, and or hard commenting to assist them in keeping this forum on course.

If the mods like my work, they will promote me as an Official Moderator.

who is this this guy? :rotfl

who is this this guy? :rotfl
He's the heir to your throne in his little imaginative castle he's living in within his head. :lol I think the fumes from all this Diecast and plastic talk has gotten to him.

Myself and 5 other members have been appointed by the mods to be on "patrol" if you will and to notify them of any unproductive, and or hard commenting to assist them in keeping this forum on course.

If the mods like my work, they will promote me as an Official Moderator.
Wow- you mean one only has to be a member for 13 months to attain Agent Coulson status? Being a member since 2008, I must be up to Ultron by now, at least!

Anybody want a BBTS PO slot? I decided to get mine from AlterEgo so I dont need my BBTS slot. First person to reply can have it.

Anybody want a BBTS PO slot? I decided to get mine from AlterEgo so I dont need my BBTS slot. First person to reply can have it.

That's cool, but I'd guess with an ETA of over a year there'll be one or two PO cancellations between now and then :lol

That's cool, but I'd guess with an ETA of over a year there'll be one or two PO cancellations between now and then :lol

Yeah just figured if anyone wants a slot now they can have mine. Yeah 1 year and counting :)

Isn't this the same Jeff who best contribution to any thread was inaccurately guessing PO prices BY A TON? :slap

I remember him as the one who pulled Figure names out of his *** and made polls for Top 10 figures of the year, then spammed every thread in this section with links to his polls, then threw a hissy fit when a bunch of us asked him to stop...

Back