1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do the DX02 foot pegs fit in the clear plastic armory slabs?

They fit into the clear slabs, but don't place the slabs horizontally into the grate at the bottom. Place them vertically so they are resting on top of the grate. This helps allow the DX02 to stand properly in the armory

Here are a couple crappy pics I took
I removed the fat suit from batman's legs. I think it looks a lot better now
15194021943_88c8928efd_b.jpg

mate, fat suit really makes a lot difference, its perfect. but seeing ur work its a hell of works.

thankyou.jpg

just recived the usual 25$ refund offer for my damaged Box, ofcourse there is no replacement available....maybe it is time to reconsider.

Still looking for the empty mask. Not looking to pay eBay type prices. 50 bucks for an empty mask is a bit much from my point of view. That's like an 1/8th the cost of the whole armory. But it's one of over 175 parts. Lol crazy to me. I'm looking to pay no more then 25-30 bucks.

They fit into the clear slabs, but don't place the slabs horizontally into the grate at the bottom. Place them vertically so they are resting on top of the grate. This helps allow the DX02 to stand properly in the armory

O crap, he's still not tall enough to reach those metal poles, haha. Do you have a picture of yours?

I feel like I just want to keep the boots on mine and just put him in like such. Would he be tall enough then?

Finally took some pics of mine. Plus thats the DX02 in the Armory. The neck is a little tall because it does not fit properly in the DX02 body. But I'm fine with it, because I used the Armory body for my unmasked batman.

Here's a pic of my DX02 in the armory. Like the other freak posted, turn the clear peg holders perpendicular to the slats in the floor. He's still about 1/8" too short, but it works for me.

I ended up just keeping the boots on mine and he was tall enough to reach the metal poles. I'm trying to see if I can get a picture of the actual full armory from the film to see if the boots were in fact off to the side for accuracy. Otherwise, I think I'd be content with keeping the boots on.

Okay, I just ended up putting the plastic clear pegs in the grates and had him stand on top of them with boots on, now the metal poles can hold him in place via cape holes. I wish u had some neck adapter for that empty cowl...I really don't like to have it loose and not attached properly.

22852e4f00077cb359b96dea5b2731ad.jpg

76b252d5185580571d882dc4ca0e0114.jpg

I ended up just keeping the boots on mine and he was tall enough to reach the metal poles. I'm trying to see if I can get a picture of the actual full armory from the film to see if the boots were in fact off to the side for accuracy. Otherwise, I think I'd be content with keeping the boots on.

Found this pic online. Looks like the boots are not on the suit, but also can't see them off to the side. I plan on using my MMS71 body in the armory and will just have the boots on the suit. I think it looks fine, if not movie accurate.

Edit: Looks like I was wrong. I think I can see the top of one of the boots to the right of the suit.

2008-the-dark-knight-2.jpg

Found this pic online. Looks like the boots are not on the suit, but also can't see them off to the side. I plan on using my MMS71 body in the armory and will just have the boots on the suit. I think it looks fine, if not movie accurate.

View attachment 147012
Thanks for the pic! :hi5: I do see them actually hiding behind those front drawers things. But I guess whatever works right? They don't look out of place if he's searing them. Those drawers kind of hide it as they do in that pic anyways. :wink1:

Back