1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you put the switch on the armory the correct way? I've heard of others forgetting to do that. If you have, then I hope you can get a replacement or figure it out.
I've tried all that but the remote control still doesn't work.

Same thing happened here, try changing the batteries and cleaning the connection points in the remote with a q-tip dipped lightly in alcohol, it worked for me.

I will try this to see if it will work.:pray:

I'm parting some pieces from my spare armory out. :wink1:

Pm sent. Let me know the details.

As for what another person said about eBay. Yes I know they are on eBay. But I'm not liking to pay 60 bucks for an empty mask. Easy and availability does not mean affordable

I just received the 2 alternate mouth pieces from Dx12 for this one (Scowl and Angry open mouth) I was worried they would look too different to fit in, but I think they work well... they aren't colored with quite as much detail as the ones that came with the armory, but still work.

I need to learn how to do this, haha. How do you get the armory cowl and neck piece onto the DX02 body?

The neck piece doesn't fit the DX02 perfectly but I just pushed it as far down as I could. It looks a little long at first but I've gotten used to it. You could also use some blue sticky tack to get the neck piece to stay further down

Here are a couple crappy pics I took
15194019503_970a9186d2_b.jpg

I removed the fat suit from batman's legs. I think it looks a lot better now
15194021943_88c8928efd_b.jpg

How did you do that? Where do you start in removing the suit, if you don't mind me asking?
Ok so first you remove the chest piece hands ect... To get the chest piece of you have to disconnect one of the straps that goes under the armpit, you can disconnect it in the back... it may take some time though. Then pull on the cloth anywhere it's glued down till it comes unglued

4b497b47bbadc7465615f318b6298486.png

next cut a "T" shape on the back and the shoulders of the black body suit

0d7863a3baa1d5545a481c1d8c007a05.png

2692787bf1764170989e4e219787b220.png

Next remove the black body suit. This took me about 20 minutes

90c78419fff47a58befde639e2c7029f.png

then remove the fatsuit, cut it and put it back on

87adb6a229a99d361bf5ed2c79d35718.png

4c45a6b27fd54c3c1fbab03f0652ab8c.png

you might wanna add a stitch under the crotch of the fat suit to keep it in place when you put the batsuit back on.
Then put the batsuit back on. You can stitch up the suit where you cut it if you want but it wasn't necessary in my case
Hope this helps:duff

That's an amazing tutorial Mr Krapopple! I probably don't quite have the balls to do that but if I ever pick up a spare body I might well give it a bash, I hate the lack of poseability in an otherwise excellent figure.

Anyone know if there's a way to get the armory grapnel holster on this Begins belt w/ the cell phone on it? Is there a way to remove that batarang holder piece?

9a5706ba0ad6daf3487ee7e4dc7d1f8d.jpg

Anyone know if there's a way to get the armory grapnel holster on this Begins belt w/ the cell phone on it? Is there a way to remove that batarang holder piece?

9a5706ba0ad6daf3487ee7e4dc7d1f8d.jpg

Awesome looking batman begins there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to get a replacement from loontentoon since mine came in with QC issues... Having a hard time contacting him since he's not replying. Has anyone had any trouble getting a replacement from him?

Back