1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have to new Wayne sculpt to compare but I will say I am really getting tired of the darker skin tone on everything. It's starting to seem HT hates pale people. They do fantastic paint jobs but their choice of colors are leaving a lot to be desired on a lot of things.

Great review OP20

thanks man, I guess him and alfred went tanning.

got mine a couple days ago and here is my review on it.

Great video, thanks for posting :)
The set looks so good but I finally get what the problem is with the cape. Can anyone recommend a replacement which is easily sourced in UK?

Yeesh, that cape... I got my set yesterday, and that cape seems to be a step down from even the DX12 version. I'm trying to figure out a way to display it tucked behind the frame of the figure.

Great video, thanks for posting :)
The set looks so good but I finally get what the problem is with the cape. Can anyone recommend a replacement which is easily sourced in UK?

Thanks Flintty, Yeah the cape feels better material wise than the dx12, it just doesn't look right. I wish if they were going for drape then go softer fabric if not then put wires in it.

Guys, does anyone know what this little piece is?
52126616cd577d6360cd3997afa1d708.jpg
29c1824cc9054cea384353855416403e.jpg

It dropped off while I was unpacking and I am not sure what this is.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you ever find out what this was? My guess is the little rubber "feet" at the bottom of the armory, so it dont scratch up your table top.

Did you ever find out what this was? My guess is the little rubber "feet" at the bottom of the armory, so it dont scratch up your table top.

Nope, I have not. I checked everything, nothing seem to be missing.

Finally took some pics of mine. Plus thats the DX02 in the Armory. The neck is a little tall because it does not fit properly in the DX02 body. But I'm fine with it, because I used the Armory body for my unmasked batman.

God Damn, my remote for the armory doesn't seem to be working.:(

Same thing happened here, try changing the batteries and cleaning the connection points in the remote with a q-tip dipped lightly in alcohol, it worked for me.

Does anyone have an extra empty batman mask I could buy or trade for? I don't want to end up buying the whole armory for just it..though I do like it so who knows.

It really sucks being one of the people who ordered the full set from BigBadToyStore...

Nice Rambler! :clap: How did you get the DX02 in there? Didn't someone say there were problems with the foot pegs or something?

Nice Rambler! :clap: How did you get the DX02 in there? Didn't someone say there were problems with the foot pegs or something?

I was able to get the DX02 to fit into the armory as well. Took a little bit of work and positioning the body so it would stay in place, but I'm able to use the armory figure now as my Batman so I'm definitely happy with it!

Back