1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone feel the empty cowl/neck looks really short?

Could be. :lol

arm4.jpg

Possibly. I just snapped it in and that was where it stood. It's not that bad, but it's just weird that the DX02 had the long neck issues and this one the opposite.

Finally got my Armory setup. I used the MMS71 body in the Armory itself. It's a bit short, but with the boots on, it fits nicely. I actually prefer the look with the boots on anyway. I did have to use some sticky tack to get the neck to stay, however, as the ball joint on the MMS71 is a different size than the one on the Armory empty cowl neck.

I used the DX12 Bruce Wayne head on the Armory body and put the Armory cowled head on my DX12. As has been mentioned time and again, the cape is difficult to get to look decent, especially in a tight space and using a normal stand.

Apologies for the crappy cell phone pics.

IMG_2480_zps23f29cc6.jpg

IMG_2479_zps5d2890e3.jpg

IMG_2478_zps0cb27314.jpg

IMG_2477_zpse1d9dee2.jpg

IMG_2476_zps11937412.jpg

I got it to work well for the DX02 and DX12 if you remember my pics, but the tony customs are better and easier to work with.

I'll give the armory one a go tomorrow.

The cape is probably going to decide how I display my set. If I can't get it to look good I'll be displaying the suit in the armory :)

Beautiful pictures JSchack15, love the Bat figure.

I've bought the Alfred sculpt and overcoat for cheap and managed to kitbash my Alfred figure. I'm blown away by the likeness of Caine and the quality of the overcoat. It sure gives this set a nice touch and i'm glad i've bought the Caine sculpt.

bt-armory-1.png

bt-armory-2.png

bt-armory-3.png

bt-armory-4.png

bt-armory-5.png

bt-armory-6.png

bt-armory-7.png

bt-armory-8.png

b61b0b35e53af4e57d2b0f15db6ac221.jpg

I just got my Alfred today from Hong Kong, so glad I picked it up, got it at a good price too. The likeness is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics everybody! Beautiful pics, Thrustmaster, and outstanding display, JShack! :clap :clap :clap

So much versatility, options, with this set. I hope HT does something similar with BB and I hope we one day get the Bat Suitcase! :rock

Back