1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i couldn't resist the temptation anymore, so i bought a new Armory with Batman figure for $320 shipped. I think it was a good deal.

Just got my Armory with Bruce and Alfred yesterday. Agree with what's been said - this is one incredible set!!! Snapped a few pics to share. :)

Enjoy!

1.jpg4.jpg3.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpgIMG_0983.jpg

My armory with bruce and alfred was charged back on tuesday. No shipping notice all week. Hopefully that is just due to a delay cause by spooktacular... but people who bought things during the sales got them shipped next day, so not sure what the holdup is. I've never been charged for a preorder that was a full payment like this and not had it ship that same week.

I was charged for the full set on Tuesday as well. I think someone called and was told the shipment was delayed in customs. Sideshow charges people right before they are expecting to receive their shipments, so that they can be processed and shipped out the moment they get them. It makes sense from a practical perspective; all the physical handling of that product is done at once. But customs delays are common and Sideshow has absolutely zero control over them.

I've had this happen a couple times before. It's annoying, but I'd rather them continue handling charges this way due to all the rest of the cases where my stuff gets shipped out the moment they receive it.

DX12 mouthplates fit in the Armory Cowl, so the reverse should be true. I also think there are pics a few pages back in the thread.

Yes, fits in both directions, also Robbie's custom plates fit in the new cowl perfectly.

Thanks fellas. :hi5:

Looking at these pics I think the armory turned out great. I love all the little bits and that they can be taken out etc. Congrats to those that wanted it, but man is Alfred one scary looking mofo. He looks like a corpse and I am not exaggerating. They missed the mark on the paint on that sculpt big time. I'd love to see it repainted.

Man the cape that comes with this is horrible. I'm ordering a custom.

Clips won't even stay in there.

Saw this today and walked out of the store empty handed. Ordered a loose Alfred head and Pop toys Alfred suit, along with an armory batman head and regular mouth. Bam, this whole affair is done and for under 150 bucks.

As a thing, the armory is cool. And for those with small collections, sure why not get this set? But when you have over 200 figures things like this just register as junky looking. Plus I'll never understand why they made Bruce's suit black and reused the sub par likeness dx12 Bruce head.

Plus Alfred's suit looked like a cheap knock off and the shoes were especially bad. Very nice head on Alfred though and the batman head is for sure an improvement. There's probably other parts of batman that are improved but I don't notice enough to care about it at all.
Pretty content I didn't have to spend upwards to a grand on this set to get what I needed out of it.

What?!? Alfred's suit is perfect, he's a butler, he wears cheap suits.

Great pic, p, great pic! :rock

BTW, did you resolve that issue with the remote?

Not yet, I tried the digital camera trick Pixel recommended, it's definitely the remote not working, in just going to get a replacement from AE, I just have to remember to email them.

Back