1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't get mine to light up at all :)

I only learnt that there was a switch on the roof yesterday and I've owned the thing nearly a month.

Hahaha, guess you don't care about the light up features much, I usually don't either but the lights on the armory really enhance the display, they give it more of a high quality feel.

I haven't opened mine yet, so I can't confirm, but don't you have to be really close to activate the lights, like no more than a foot or two away?

Yea I got so close at one point the remote and sensor were touching.

I'd like to know if it's the sensor or the remote that isn't working though.

(...)

Yea I got so close at one point the remote and sensor were touching.

I'd like to know if it's the sensor or the remote that isn't working though.

Hey, just read your post after YankeesFanboy pm'ed me. :hi5:

The remote actually doesn't light up, it's only the infrared sender on the front, so that's not visible when it's sending sigals, but the switch on the armory has three positions, one for off, one for permanent on and one for the remote controlled on/ off modus, mybe that's causing the problem? Try all positions, there also is a chance to put the remote's battery in the wrong way around. Hope this helps you! :hi5:

The remote actually doesn't light up, it's only the infrared sender on the front, so that's not visible when it's sending sigals, but the switch on the armory has three positions, one for off, one for permanent on and one for the remote controlled on/ off modus, mybe that's causing the problem? Try all positions, there also is a chance to put the remote's battery in the wrong way around. Hope this helps you! :hi5:

Thanks so much, Fan! Hope that helps, p! :duff

And if you want to check whether an IR remote is actually sending anything, just point it at a digital camera (like the one on your phone) and watch for the glow from its IR LED on the camera screen.

And if you want to check whether an IR remote is actually sending anything, just point it at a digital camera (like the one on your phone) and watch for the glow from its IR LED on the camera screen.

:clap I forgot about that trick. Sry, I can't give you more rep at this point.

I tried all of that, I think the remote is the problem, I'll have AE send me a replacement, thanks for the help fellas.

I'm going to try the camera trick when I get home, thanks again.

Lovely photos everyone.

I realised today that I hadn't yet tried out the different mouth plates on my Batman, so I did. Words fail me. I actually think Hot Toys were killing themselves laughing when they designed those, especially 'F-Word Batman'. Nice that the rebreather fits in one of those though.

The slightly open one is decent. The rest will never see the light of day for me.

Hey man . Maybe Nolan owns the company you ordered it from, and if like he read any of your reviews on the TDkR thread, well then maybe like he doesn't like you bro! Ya know what I mean man... Like yo

got mine and opened it to see it and put it back in the box since I got no detolf and now I just wanna open it again and display it on my desk or at work lol.

Saw this today and walked out of the store empty handed. Ordered a loose Alfred head and Pop toys Alfred suit, along with an armory batman head and regular mouth. Bam, this whole affair is done and for under 150 bucks.

As a thing, the armory is cool. And for those with small collections, sure why not get this set? But when you have over 200 figures things like this just register as junky looking. Plus I'll never understand why they made Bruce's suit black and reused the sub par likeness dx12 Bruce head.

Plus Alfred's suit looked like a cheap knock off and the shoes were especially bad. Very nice head on Alfred though and the batman head is for sure an improvement. There's probably other parts of batman that are improved but I don't notice enough to care about it at all.
Pretty content I didn't have to spend upwards to a grand on this set to get what I needed out of it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414899157.771643.jpg

Back