1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I got the "This item is currently being held at port for inspection. We will ship your order out as soon as we get our shipment in house." response from Sideshow for this.

That's BS. I don't want to sound whiny, but that's messed up.

Cancel it and tell them you want your $$$ back. See what they say to that.

Cancel it and tell them you want your $$$ back. See what they say to that.

Way ahead of you . . . except there's always a catch. Haven't been able to reach anyone (can only leave a message).

Screen shot 2014-10-31 at 7.58.39 PM.jpg

Fabio was referring to the '89 one.

Yeah, sorry, they boxed my Tumbler. Though it was used, so I don't know if they did it to the new ones they sold. But my DX Luke and a few other things also shipped in an enormous box. How many of you receive crazy sized boxed from Amazon? With a single razor blade in them. ;)

Anyway, anyone that's ever shopped at IKEA (or gets freight deliveries) won't likely consider the Armory box THAT big. ;)

Really sorry to hear about your late arrival DiFabio. In your position I'd find a Sideshow number that has nothing to do with customer service, like marketing, call it, and ask them what the hell's going on. If useless people in the building start getting calls from other people in the building who matter, stuff gets sorted sometimes.

It definitely sounds like a **** up rather than a delay.

Hey fellas, just got this in so I found I had to make these pictures for you!
This is pretty much right out of the box into my custom Bat-Bunker environment, hope you like them:

[you can click on each image for higher resolutions
or you can voe them all here, too: https://fan-customs.jimdo.com/about-me/my-collection/2-35-1-photographies/]

My impression of the set in a few words: Detail work, quality and the mass of accessories are really impressive. Kind of a sensory overload to find three figure in one box but of course pretty cool! Don't see much of an improvement on Bruce's headsculpt towards the DX12 but hey, it's a repaint so I didn't expect any miracles. The improved P.E.R.S. cowl makes a difference like night and day though. :rock The clothing on Bruce and Alfred is even better than expected, very fine stitching, just some details aren't that nice, like Alfred's collar which is kinda fuzzy, but that's nothing that can't be solved.

The armory is incredibly well done, all accessories fit in their places well and it makes a sturdy impression. Owning the unlicensed TL armory I can say it really wasn't bad for the time in between but HT's version isn't only superior in terms of details but even more in terms of the technical design, didn't expect they would implement magnets inside the doors and the remote really is a very cool and useful feature in hand.

In a word, get it while you can, it's an expensive set but very valuable for what you get and I wouldn't be surprised if these skyrocket in a while!

To the few fellow freaks here currently waiting for me to finish their 1/6 Bat-Bunker environments, hope this doesn't make the anticipation even harder, but you know it's almost there. :hi5:

Hey fellas, just got this in so I found I had to make these pictures for you!
This is pretty much right out of the box into my custom Bat-Bunker environment, hope you like them:

[you can click on each image for higher resolutions
or you can voe them all here, too: https://fan-customs.jimdo.com/about-me/my-collection/2-35-1-photographies/]

My impression of the set in a few words: Detail work, quality and the mass of accessories are really impressive. Kind of a sensory overload to find three figure in one box but of course pretty cool! Don't see much of an improvement on Bruce's headsculpt towards the DX12 but hey, it's a repaint so I didn't expect any miracles. The improved P.E.R.S. cowl makes a difference like night and day though. :rock The clothing on Bruce and Alfred is even better than expected, very fine stitching, just some details aren't that nice, like Alfred's collar which is kinda fuzzy, but that's nothing that can't be solved.

The armory is incredibly well done, all accessories fit in their places well and it makes a sturdy impression. Owning the unlicensed TL armory I can say it really wasn't bad for the time in between but HT's version isn't only superior in terms of details but even more in terms of the technical design, didn't expect they would implement magnets inside the doors and the remote really is a very cool and useful feature in hand.

In a word, get it while you can, it's an expensive set but very valuable for what you get and I wouldn't be surprised if these skyrocket in a while!

To the few fellow freaks here currently waiting for me to finish their 1/6 Bat-Bunker environments, hope this doesn't make the anticipation even harder, but you know it's almost there. :hi5:

Love the pics, Fan! Great composition, artfully posed, impressive background. You've managed to bring out the best in both suits. Bruce holding the remote was a nice touch! :clap

Lovely photos everyone.

I realised today that I hadn't yet tried out the different mouth plates on my Batman, so I did. Words fail me. I actually think Hot Toys were killing themselves laughing when they designed those, especially 'F-Word Batman'. Nice that the rebreather fits in one of those though.

Quick question, when you click the power button on the remote does a light flash on the front of the remote?

I don't know if the issue is the remote, or the sensor or the armory, I can only get the armory to light up by clicking the on button on the armory itself.

Lovely photos everyone.

I realised today that I hadn't yet tried out the different mouth plates on my Batman, so I did. Words fail me. I actually think Hot Toys were killing themselves laughing when they designed those, especially 'F-Word Batman'. Nice that the rebreather fits in one of those though.

Yeah, the other mouth places are just awful. Such a shame because the 'breathing' mouth was perfect for the QS001.

I've sanded the breathing mouth down so it looks less derpy and put it in the MRM sculpt.

Quick question, when you click the power button on the remote does a light flash on the front of the remote?

I don't know if the issue is the remote, or the sensor or the armory, I can only get the armory to light up by clicking the on button on the armory itself.

I can't get mine to light up at all :)

I only learnt that there was a switch on the roof yesterday and I've owned the thing nearly a month.

I haven't opened mine yet, so I can't confirm, but don't you have to be really close to activate the lights, like no more than a foot or two away?

Back