1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine, actually liking the cape bit more than the DX12 one. The new cowl and mout pieces look amazing compared to the older model.

10448590_747157742006132_7439318903373136604_o.jpg

10553883_356882747804575_5192770056698863301_o.jpg

Thanks! :hi5: It's stock. I haven't tested the armory cape yet to see if I could get it to flow nicely. Might get a TM battle cape if I'm having trouble.

Mine neither, they took the money quick enough! I tried doing a "Let's chat" I asked if I could get an update and they never answered :(

They charged you guys last week and haven't shipped? They've had my money for months now but I figured it's because I paid in advance with paypal. They use to put those orders as priority and ship them first, but not any more.

What a load of crap.

I'm in the same boat as well. It's so wrong by sideshow to charge and then a week later still not ship out the package and then when you call they tell you it's held up on a truck somewhere.

They charged you guys last week and haven't shipped? They've had my money for months now but I figured it's because I paid in advance with paypal. They use to put those orders as priority and ship them first, but not any more.

What a load of crap.

I feel for you. Are you worried you're going to be stuck with figures you were hoping to flip? Why not sell them to UK freaks and make the deal attractive by saying you'll mark them as a gift? 'child's toy - birthday gift' as Loonentoys put it so well.

Back